Student Health Expo: "Beating the Winter Blues"
Around 15 local organizations and departments that specialize in different areas of personal health and well-being will be on campus to help educate, provide resources and expertise on all areas of well-being. Stop by for free health assessments, giveaways, and great resources to assist you in improving your holistic well-being!
Things to look forward to:
- Healthy Snack Samples + Healthy Eating Tips by Fresh Thyme Farmer's Market
- Chair Massages by Normandale Chiropractic Health Center
- Blood Typing by Memorial Blood Centers
- Fitness + Stress Management Tips by NCC Exercise Science Students
- Posture Analysis + Holistic Wellness Tips by SMSU Exercise Science Students
Stop by and grab some free giveaways and valuable tools to help you beat away those winter blues!
If you have any questions, please contact Aimee Bolton at email@example.com.